Why you should participate
From entrepreneurs, for leaders
Our agile coaches have decades of experience, either as founders or in leadership positions in international corporations. This way, you will gain valuable guidance for your own company.
Would you like to take a part on a seminar without boring PowerPoint presentations? Then take part! By applying real case-studies and diving into peer-to-peer knowledge exchange, you will take away the essential methods to transform your workplace.
Lifetime access to course materials
Prior to the workshop you will receive information with videos and reading tips to immerse into the "agile" universe. You'll have access to our "Xtra Dropbox", which contains all the documentation and images of our trainings. Furthermore, you'll get a login the Agile Community, which is constantly available online.
Whom You will sit next to in the coursE
During the workshops, we will create teams of leading personalities from different sectors.
We will gradually elaborate the course topic by taking advantage of each participant’s experience and knowledge.
Through this approach we extend your agile knowledge intoother business areas. This way, you'll be able to deal with different “agile” scenarios after the training.
Get to know our Trainings
We offer a broad range of courses to optimise your agile leadership skills. The trainings take around 1 - 2.5 days and are designed to maintain a steep learning curve.
We provide all course materials as well as food and beverages during breaks, available throughout the training, including breakfast and lunch.
All designated certified courses are recognised by the official ScrumAlliance® authority. With this, we ensure the qualityof the service which you will receive.
The following organisations have already taken part of our trainings:
Become a certified Agile Leader®
Turning an company truly "agile" is challenging. Before you can take on this challenge, you'll need to become "agile" yourself.
After this workshop, you will learn how to:
- shift your mindset from waterfall to agile work principles
- kickstart your professional effectiveness
- begin the journey to transform your organisation
Learn about agile Management 3.0
To ensure good teamwork as a leader, you must understand the latest developments in management practice.
After this workshop, you will:
- know the latest management practices
- better support your team's competences
- become a certified Management 3.0 and member of the ScrumAlliance® (2-year duration)
Currently, there are no trainings for this topic. Why don't you sign up for our newsletter to stay updated?
Advantages of staying competitive through Lean-Agile Procurement
You need to change how you source services & products for keeping up.
After this workshop, you will...
- leverage hands-on agile techniques for a more effective procurement
- turn your organisation more competitive through increased time-to-market with similar and better quality
- be a Certified Lean-Agile Procurement (LAP) specialist (Credential 1), with a one-year membership in the LAP community
What is 'Agile' and what makes an agile organized company / department / team? How can you collaborate with already agile teams?
This course allows you to experience the foundation of Agile:
- Values & Principles in agile environments
- Continuous delivery of business value
- Empowered Teams Self-Organization
There are currently no available trainings. Stay updated by signing up for our Newsletter!